Brindol’s populace is mostly human with the occasional half-elf, dwarf or halfling thrown in for good measure. Inside the town walls is mostly full curving streets lined with small houses and cottages. There are a few notable exceptions including the College of Ioun, Brindol Keep and several private estates. On the other side of the walls, farms cover the landscape in all directions.
Locations of Interest:
Thisrty Zombie – Tavern
Antler and Thistle – Tavern
Craven Raven – Tavern
The Laughing Manticore – Tavern
The Stone Wyvern – Inn
Red Magic and Sundries – Magic Shop
Shank’s Shivs – Weapon Shop
Cathedral Square – Shrines to Bahamut
Shrine of the Sun – Temple of Pelor
Temple of Erathis – Temple
College of Ioun – Temple, Library, School
Velorian’s – Playhouse
Great Hall of Valor
People of Interest:
– Elderly Alchemist
– Wealthy Landowner, Councilmember of Brindol
- Pelor Priest
– Councilmember of Brindol
– Weapon Merchant
– Acolyte of Ioun
– Local woodsman, hunter, guide
– Captain of the Guard
– Armor Merchant
– Bartender at the Thirsty Zombie.
– Barmaid at the Thirsty Zombie.
– cook for The Craven Raven
– retired adventurer. Owns a menagerie.
– Keeper of the Hall of Great Valor.
– Arcane Merchant
– Eight year old boy.
– Jewelery Merchant
– Herbalist, rumored to be a witch.